![]() |
| Awesome cupcake posted on my facebook wall from my friend, Renon |
Today is my birthday--woohoo! We are celebrating by taking Thomas to the doctor, waiting for a package (not a birthday package). Ken is really whooping it up with missionaries by interviewing from dawn to way past dusk.
What can I say, we're party animals.
The real present is that Thomas's school schedule is finally, finally settled. Which is great since I think next week is mid-terms... But we shall persevere. Now if we could get him healthy so he can go back to school...
I keep trying to write about Zone Conferences, which were great, but that involves brain power so I am still working on that.
In the meantime, cake!

Happy Birthday! Are you older or younger than Stephanie? =)
ReplyDeleteI apologize for my FB post - I intentionally read your comment about the counselor very, very wrongly. You being who you are, you probably didn't consider that it could be risque.
So glad things are working out better for Thomas. And so glad he has a good counselor. My high school counselor told me I had ruined my life and I would never be able to get a job because any decent company would ask for my high school transcript and she would have to tell them what an awful student I was.
ReplyDeleteWhat!? That's horrible! Not to mention really unhelpful and mean.
ReplyDelete